Thursday, November 01, 2007

Hello World!

Welcome to my new home amidst the vast world-wide-web!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My name is Freddy Tan from Singapore. I am a one-of-a-kind doll customiser, creating beautiful one-off creations most of the time and the occasional limited editions. I am so particular the final artwork, I do everything myself from repainting their faces to sewing their clothes and even the ever so often need to sculpt their faces to create my ideal beauty.

You can find past, present and future One-Of-A-Kind (OOAK) fashion doll makeovers by me here!!! I specialize in re-painting, re-sculpting and re-dressing all kinds of fashion dolls, from little 9″ girls to the 21″ elegant ladies.

Please bear with me while I move in. Thank you :)


Love,
Freddy

I am LINK-FREE but would appreciate an email just to update me, if you are adding me to your website. I am in no way affiliated with any companies, nor any dealers.

No comments: